Come and help us celebrate the launch of the latest issue of Peppermint at a crafty evening with our gorgeous new covergirl, Maryann Talia Pau! A designer, artist and weaver, Maryann is the founder of One Million Stars to End Violence – a project that aims to raise awareness of all forms of violence by bringing people around the world together to weave an incredible one million stars by the year 2018.
Join us for a fantastic evening of community, chat and crafting at the beautiful Vieille Branche in Albion, QLD from 7-9pm next Tuesday 9th June – and help Maryann reach her target! Tickets are $15 and include…
– All star-making materials, and tuition from Maryann
– Crafting alongside other readers and the Peppermint team
– Refreshments from Spiral Foods, Buchi Kombucha and Soma Organics
– An A4 poster from Peppermint’s ‘More Than Words’ poster series (printed on FSC certified paper)
– And, of course, a copy of our beautiful new Winter Issue 26, featuring Maryann Talia Pau with our special feature ‘It’s Cool to be Kind’ (worth $11.50)
There are limited tickets so get in quick; click here to book yours. We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!