Head in a spin trying to find great eco gifts for your favourite men? We’ve got you sorted with these superb options!
1) Brave Vegan Backpack (by Canadian brand Matt & Nat), $180, in Berry from online store Orange Oranges, which stocks a unique range of vegan bags, yoga clothing and 100% recyclable glass water bottles from respected brands.
2) Caramelised Fig Diffuser (made from reclaimed beer bottles), $39.90, from Australian online store Upcycle Studio, which stocks a range of gifts, homewares and accessories made from bike tubes, ring pulls, plastic bags, glass bottles and other items that would otherwise go to landfill.
3) Chopping Board by Sands Made, $110.95, Rolling Pin by Valek, $58, and Tapas Plates by Susan Simonini, $18, $27, and $34, from quirky Brisbane store Clap Hands (Grovely Terrace, Mitchelton), which specialises in ethically sourced and sustainable goods, including homewares, clothing and stationery.
4) Mylo Shirt (made from 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton), $56, from online store Kind Clothing, which was created to help Australians access more ethically, sustainably and organically produced garments.
5) Mens Vintage Roadster Bike, $349, from Reid Cycles, the home of top quality affordable bikes – the perfect way to ditch the car and discover a more healthy, active lifestyle this new year. See below for details of how to win!
6) Organic Shaving Soap, $34, Organic Beard Balm, $29, and Organic Castile Face and Body Wash, $24, from Byron Bay-based male grooming brand Valor, who produce natural, artisan-made products from organic and fair trade ingredients including coconut oil, argan oil, hemp oil and essential oils.
8) Sveg Overnight Bag (made from handwoven jute and leather) $45, in charcoal and black by Melbourne brand Elk, who work with small manufacturers across the globe to produce contemporary and original accessories, leather goods and apparel.
9) The Owens Short, $175, in Feather Grey, by Australian label Sorella Organics, who design a range of luxury lounge and sleepwear from fair trade and organic cotton for both men and women. See below for details of how to win!
For your chance to WIN the Reid Mens Vintage Roadster Bike OR the Sorella Organic Owens Short, leave a comment on this post telling us which one of the prizes you’d like, and why. Enter now and nab yourself or your man an early Christmas present! (Reid Cycles prize includes free collection or delivery within an Australian metro area; a delivery fee applies for rural and regional areas.) All competition entries close 4pm Monday 22 December 2014.
This post includes products from our advertisers, whose brands we love. Thank you for supporting the companies that make Peppermint possible.