Last-Minute Gifts for Her
Get ready for the festive season with our round-up of perfect last-minute presents for the ladies in your life!
1) Metta Skincare Hand Balm, $22, from Australian online eco boutique Veronica Joyce, which meets all your gift-giving needs with its tempting selection of cruelty-free, vegan, organic, natural, ethical and sustainably made products.
2) Ornamental Leaf Scarf Gift Set (includes 100% silk crepe de chine scarf by Adelaide artist Julie White and a card from Berlin-based Karte Design Fabrik), $95, from online store Bashful Garter, which showcases independent clothing and accessories labels from Australia and New Zealand. See below for details of how to win!
3) The new Basics range by Nico, whose stylish and simple collection of lingerie, bodysuits and tees is ECA-accredited and made ethically in their hometown of Brisbane.
4) Paisley Park Dress (made from 100% organic cotton voile), $59, from online store Kind Clothing, which was created to help Australians access more ethically, sustainably and organically produced garments.
5) Vintage Ladies 7-Speed Lite Bike, $349, from Reid Cycles, the home of top quality affordable bikes – perfect for reducing carbon emissions by cycling to work and around town. See below for details of how to win!
6) Alter Eco Velvet Truffles, $11.95, from the Oxfam Shop, which stocks all kinds of Fair Trade homewares, toys, food, jewellery, fashion and books.
7) Lucy Vegan Handbag (by Canadian brand Matt & Nat), $180, in Pewter from online store Orange Oranges, which stocks an inspiring range of vegan handbags, yoga clothing, upcycled jewellery and 100% recyclable glass water bottles.
8) Skaerbaek Chocolate Sandals (made from vegetable tanned leather and natural rubber), $175, by Danish brand Duckfeet, whose range includes simple, functional boots, shoes and sandals for women and men, made by hand in Denmark. See below for details of how to win!
9) Turquoise Stacked Shapes Necklace (made from sustainable plantation timber) $45, by Melbourne brand Elk, who work with small manufacturers across the globe to produce contemporary and original accessories, leather goods and apparel.
For your chance to WIN the Bashful Garter Scarf Gift Set, Reid Cycles Vintage Ladies Bicycle OR the Duckfeet Chocolate Sandals, leave a comment on this post telling us which one of the three prizes you’d like, and why. Get the wheels turning on your Christmas celebrations and enter now! (Reid Cycles prize includes free collection or delivery within an Australian metro area; a delivery fee applies for rural and regional areas.) All competition entries close 4pm Monday 22 December 2014.
This post includes products from our advertisers, whose brands we love. Thank you for supporting the companies that make Peppermint possible.