Whether you’ll be celebrating Valentine’s, Galentine’s or just having-a-coupla-wines, there’s no avoiding the fact that 14th of Feb is right around the corner. With that in mind, we’ve put together a round-up of our fave ethical, sustainable and all-round lovely indulgences that are the ideal treat for a special someone – and look, there’s zero judgement here if that special someone is you. We love you!
- Give the sweetest gift around with Pana Chocolate’s raw, organic, handmade and refined sugar-free Valentine’s Day collection.
- Show your walls some serious love by adorning them with a beautiful, sustainable wall hanging from Kirralee & Co.
- Biome’s DIY Peppermint Lip Balm Kit includes everything you need to create your own all-natural, all-amazing lip balm. Mwah!
- Make your cup o’ joe a more beautiful ritual with Pottery for the Planet’s handmade, sustainable ceramic cups – plus every purchase helps support the Australian Marine Conservation Society <3
- Flowers are dreamy and all, but this year we reckon Nourish Posy Co’s bouquets of seasonal veggies are where it’s at (and they even come with recipe ideas!)
- Cute-up your ears with these handcrafted, Australian-made love heart earrings from Linda Tahija. Swoon!