Sew Organised with Peppermint
$18.00 inc GST
To our beloved sewing community…
We see you, we love you, we really like that outfit you’re wearing (did you make it?). You truly light up the Peppermint world. And that’s why we’ve made something special, just for you!
Introducing, Sew Organised – your very own Peppermint sewing journal!
Printed here in Australia on recycled paper, SO has got space for everything – your measurements, swatches, sketches, ideas, projects and scribbles! Whether you keep her pristine in your sewing room or chuck her in your #MeMade tote for daily adventures, we’ve designed SO to be your constant companion when it comes to planning, organising and reflecting on your sewing practice.
Here’s the go with SO:
- Printed in Australia on responsibly sourced and recycled paper.
- 72 pages total, 100gsm.
- Four pages for recording measurements.
- Four pages to thoroughly record your current fabric stash (and maybe plan for future purchases!).
- 48 project pages (that’s 24 makes!) with spots to note your notions, give a nod to your mods, track your project progress and reflect on your make!
- An exclusive Peppermint Sewing Glossary (written by our very own Sewing Content Manager Bonnie Liston) to help you untangle confusing sewing terminology.
- Dedicated bullet-journal doodle pages throughout so you can brainstorm and scribble to your heart’s content, plus enjoy inspirational quotes celebrating that sewing life!
All this goodness comes in a gorgeous 250gsm full colour cover, with illustrations created exclusively for Peppermint by the wonderful Madeline White!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your own copy of Sew Organised with Peppermint now (or buy one for the stitchy love in your life) and prepare to be the most sorted-out sewist around!