Very Merry Goodie Boxes: Box 2
$90.00 inc GST
It’s the most wonderful time of the year – our Very Merry Goodie Boxes are back and they might be our best ones yet! Packed with joy and sustainability – including sweet stitchy stuff, gorgeous goodness from First Nations businesses and consciously made products for you and your home – each box also includes four back issues of Peppermint (with our amazing printed #PeppermintPatterns), an exclusive A5 art card AND a 12-month subscription to Peppermint. Jolly good!
The Very Merry Goodie Boxes are only $90 (including postage by carbon neutral courier company Sendle) but be quick, they will sell out in a flash! There are three options to choose from, each with a jaw-dropping value of nearly $250.
As we swing into the festive season, it’s the perfect gift for someone you love (or for yourself, of course!). Buying one of these boxes not only gives the lucky recipient some super-lovely products from our amazing partners, but also a year of Pepperminty inspiration! Think of each issue as a gift from us, made with love, packed with hopeful stories of people doing good in the world and filled with style, sustainability, sewing and substance. Enjoy!
ALL CHRISTMAS SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS ARE FOR AUSTRALIAN ADDRESSES ONLY (NO PO BOXES SORRY!). FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS ONLY.
Box 2 / (worth nearly $250)
- A 12-month subscription to Peppermint – four issues over 12 months delivered every three months starting from Issue 57 (due out late February 2023).
- Four recent issues of Peppermint, including four printed sewing patterns (Issues 53–56).
- Exclusive ‘Flowers of Tomorrow’ A5 art card, printed on recycled paper.
- Grants of Australia Mild Mint Toothpaste with organic Aloe Vera to keep your chompers sparkling and help soothe gums, and Grants of Australia Toothbrush made from 100% biodegradable bamboo with recyclable nylon bristles.
- The Easiest French Seam Kit Bag, in various colourways, designed by Brisbane’s The Gingham Studio. Each kit contains everything you need to make your own handy drawstring bag, including contrasting, high-quality fabric, cord, woven label and instructions sheet.
- Aalto Hoop Earrings (in various colours) from iconic brand Elk the Label. A minimal take on a hoop earring, these lightweight beauties are made with nickel-free metal and have a modern matte finish.
- Honouring Country sticker sheet from prominent First Nations social enterprise Clothing the Gaps. Made on Boonwurrung Country, these sticker packs (in purple, pink or black), are made from UV and scratch-resistant vinyl, making them durable and perfect for displaying your values!
- Self-warming Lula Eye Mask with scents of jasmine, rose, lavender or grapefruit. Designed to soothe tired and dry eyes, each mask contains naturally occurring ingredients including iron powder that, when exposed to oxygen, heat up and remain at a comfortable temperature for at least 20 minutes.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFO! Boxes will be sent to the ‘Billing Address’ and magazines will be sent to the ‘Delivery Address’ for the rest of the subscription.
This is because some people like to have the box sent to themselves, to personally gift a friend. So whatever address is in the ‘Billing Address’ section is where the box will go!
FOR BOX 1 – GO HERE
FOR BOX 3 – GO HERE