A subscription to Peppermint plus a swag bag of chocolate – does it get any better?! For only $55 (which includes postage) you’ll receive a 12-month subscription and an exclusive Peppermint tote bag along with a bunch of delicious chocolate goodies. The Easter Bunny would be jealous!
Gift to a friend or treat yourself, knowing you’re not only helping to support our mission of making the world a better place, but also giving your lucky recipient some mindful choccie products and a year of Pepperminty inspiration. Each issue is filled with style, sustainability and substance, and tells the stories of people doing good in the world.
Be quick! Limited to 30 only.
AUSTRALIAN ADDRESSES ONLY.
EASTER CHOC FEST $55 / 12-month subscription plus goodie bag:
- An annual subscription to Peppermint – delivered every three months, beginning with our Winter Issue 38 (due out late May).
- An exclusive Peppermint ‘We Rise By Lifting Others’ ethically produced, reusable tote bag.
- Certified Organic, Fairtrade cacao powder (125g) from Power Superfoods. A ‘raw’ food with all heat-sensitive vitamins, minerals and antioxidants remaining intact, resulting in 360% more antioxidants than regular cocoa. Whip up your own Easter treats!
- Happy Thoughts creamy, vegan chocolate (35g) from The Chocolate Yogi. Ten cents from each bar is donated directly to Sea Shepherd Australia.
- Oscar dairy-free ‘mylk’ chocolate (15g) from The Chocolate Yogi. Allergy friendly and perfect for little kids and big kids! Five cents from each bar is donated to The Orangutan Project.
- Cacao Power Chocolate lip balm from Power Superfoods. Certified Organic, vegetarian (contains beeswax) and buttery smooth.
Nab the Easter gift and subscription for yourself for $55, then in 12 months time your subscription will renew for $46 automatically and every year thereafter.
Treat a friend with the Easter gift and a 12 month subscription. Want the Goodie Bag to be delivered to you so you can gift it? Please enter the code ‘BILLING ADDRESS’ in the ‘Offer Code’ field and we’ll send it to the billing address instead of the delivery address (where the magazines will be sent).