A Minty Christmas

Be Genki

Start your New Year’s health kick early with an Advaita Acupressure Pranamat thanks to Be Genki! Made with natural minerals and eco components, the healing-focused pranamat is based on principles of acupressure and reflexology, working to reduce stress, block pain and release endorphins. If you’d like one in your life, comment below letting us know one of your New Year’s Resolutions! {Competition closes Mon 23 Dec at 5pm. Australian postal addresses only}. #mintyxmas

Be Sociable, Share!

36 Responses to “A Minty Christmas”

1. Sharni Montgomery says:

One of my NY Resolutions is to have a week’s retreat somewhere. Just me. In 2014. (Have two young kidlets and am craaaaving me time)

2. Dani says:

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to make a big change in my life. I’m ready for things to be shaken up a bit! After all, change is food for the soul. Here’s to 2014!
    Dani

3. Penny says:

To be all retro and use my phone for talking sometimes

4. Antoinette Santoro says:

My NY resolution is to use all the stuff I leave for good. Life is too short and everyday is special enough to treat yourself

5. Susan says:

Find more positive and healthy ways to cope with stress

6. Alexa says:

To master the eggplant. I am yet to know how to cook eggplant well, turkish style. Oh and hummus too! I want to master hummus. I would love to master these dishes while giving my feet some recuperation on the pranamat! What a fabulous way to spend lazy Sundays

7. James says:

To improve my rock climbing skills so I can spend some more time exploring the blue mountains. I will certainly need this mat to pamper my sore feet after scaling rocks

8. Ally says:

My New Years resolutions:

To grow more food; waste less; meditate more; publish my works; open my lil shop; do more with meaning; live with purpose and spend more time with my loved ones. Big list but very achievable xx

9. Sami bennett says:

My New Years resolution… Positivity!! I want next year to be stress Fred, happy and I am looking forward to it!

10. Chris Kemp says:

My resolution is to complete a full triathlon this year.

11. Ally says:

My New Years resolution is to stop leaving things half finished! I always get 3/4 of the way through something and then just move on to something else.

12. Sharon Fawcett says:

My new years resolution is to make more time for friends and make sure we have a dinner party once a month to enable this to happen.

13. Ani says:

Mine is to enjoy 2014 and to do more good.

14. Georgia says:

Get involved in a new sport.

15. Kelly says:

One of the things I will pursue in 2014 is to learn more about food and nutrition – specifically how it all affects our mental/physical/emotional health.

16. Wendy _c says:

2014 will MY year to shine – my plans include losing weight and gaining confidence, leading to a great new fulfilling job and a happier busier lifestyle !

Happy New Year to All – Hoping that your dreams come true in 2014 !

17. Charlotte Peverett says:

My New Years resolution is to look after my body better to help with the pain that comes from having a genetic condition that affects my joints and muscles. I want to learn to swim, so I can gain my Surf Bronze to help out at my kids Nippers and to help with the pain.

18. Zoe says:

NY resolution: discipline and determination(!) to strengthen my practice to overflow into all aspects of life and love…… hari om!

19. Sarah Mowle says:

I vow to resolve my efforts in living a greener 2014 by going completely plastic-free (with shopping bags, drink bottles, etc.) using only cold water for my washing, doing my weekly shopping at the local farmer’s market and riding my bike or walking to complete at least one daily errand.

20. Melanie says:

My resolution is to be a more complete partner to my boyf and thus, my present would go to him. His work is extremely physically taxing and Im sure he would appreciate such ateeasure!

21. Jess says:

My resolution came to me today – I want to practice yoga everyday, even if only for a few minutes. I haven’t been doing enough for my body since starting an office job this year, and it feels about 50 years older than it should!

22. Dee Anand says:

My number one New Year’s resolution is to learn how to manage my stress levels more effectively – I need to find my inner calm. If I do this it will have a subtle ripple effect on the people I love in my life and in turn create less stress for them. <3

23. Kirri-Mae says:

Never been a huge fan of NY resolutions because I see a lot of people making huge promises that last until the glow of the new year wears off. On top of that they’re often based on shortcomings of the year ending. SO! Instead, I like to look back at the year that’s been and focus on a few key things that made a difference, I am thankful for or proud of in some way. :)

24. Vanessa L says:

2014 will be my year of trying new things. New food, music, outings, experiences and adventures. Can’t wait!!

25. Tina Subo says:

One of my NY’s resolutions is to start yoga as part of getting more active & de-stressing. I tried it years ago and my back didn’t like it then but girlfriends have assured me I just need to persevere to find a style that suits me. Slothful Slug pose anyone?

26. Rhiannon D says:

In 2014 I want to take care of myself properly. My physical and mental health has to be my priority. I need to be kind to myself and work hard, create lots, and relax often.

27. Liz Sims says:

To live a life filled with more gratitude. To that end we (as a family) are starting a gratitude jar. So excited for next year and finding the joy in the little things!

28. Kara says:

DO.NOT.STRESS! Everything doesnt have to be rush rush rush. Take time to breath in and out properly during the day. I get so worked up with what I have to do I forget what NOT to do.. which is look after myself!

29. Bronwen Morrish says:

2014 will be the year to start following my artistic dreams! I’ll continue conquering my anxiety by being kind to myself and by getting on with enjoying each day’s adventures. I’m excited to be living my life for me now, and to start giving back to the environment and my community through volunteering.

30. katrina stubbs says:

my new years resolution is to try to be happy.one way of achieving that is focusing on positive things.each day of 2014 I will choose at least 1 thing I am grateful/thankful for

31. Gabby Martin says:

In 2014 I aim to get into the Victorian college of the arts along with regularly doing yoga and staying true to myself:)

32. Celeste Co says:

Keep a daily gratitude journal

33. Trina Bassula says:

To be more organised!! My hubby and I have always been ‘go with the flow’ sort of people – however now that we have 5 kids and the eldest is a teenager – eek!! – that approach is no longer working for us lol! Let’s just say our home can be rather chaotic and I’m hoping the new year will bring some calm :)

34. sharon says:

My resolution is to make it my mission to change the world. I plan to use my creativity to bring attention to our treatment of refugees and make others feel a call to action against it also.

35. Melissa Jones says:

To stop eating fast food and work out to keep fit.

36. Sal says:

My New Years resolution is slowing down and taking time to enjoy my two little girls.